There is no doubt that being a pet parent can bring a huge amount of joy and warmth to any home. However, with that comes to the responsibility of making sure your best friend is happy and comfortable. This means making sure that your canine companion has the right place to curl up and sleep at night.
Purchasing the right dog bed can often be a tricky experience. It requires making sure that it is the right fit for your dog.
When buying a dog bed, you should consider these three main things before making that final purchase:
- Is it comfortable for your dog to lounge on? Your dog may avert sleeping on a dog bed that’s too lofty or too firm.
- Is it easy to clean? You should also consider the amount of time and effort you’ll spend cleaning your dog’s bed.
- Is it durable? Dog beds aren’t cheap, that’s for sure. So if you’re getting one for your dog, you’ll want something that could withstand your dog’s rough housing.
Fortunately, we found that if you want something that offers all this in one neat package with the Orvis dog beds!
If you’re unfamiliar with the brand, Orvis is one of the oldest catalog retailers in the US. Among their long line of products in a number of high-quality dog beds that come built in a range of colors, patterns and shapes that are not only luxurious but perfect for dogs who enjoy something soft to lay down their sleepy heads.
TOP Orvis Dog Beds
Comfort and Durability in One Package
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Orvis dog beds are highly durable. The covers are made with polyester microfibre material that is quilted. Most Orvis dog beds come with stacked bolsters, providing enough room for them to stretch so that they don’t cave under your pooch’s weight. If you want a durable dog bed, it may be worth investing in Orvis.
These beds are made to be hypoallergenic and highly machine washable. This means that if your dog is susceptible to allergies or sensitive to certain fabrics, you can rest assured that your pet will sleep without evoking some kind of reaction. The covers also come coated in a water-resistant liner that keeps the memory foam dry. These dog beds are fairly easy to clean. Simply unzip the cover and throw it in the washer to remove any hair, dirt, and dander.
Other benefits of these beds include;
- Protects your pooch from cold and hard floors
- Lots of amazing design to choose from so you can surely get one that fits your style
- It is customizable and you can have it embroidered with your dog’s name!
The only downside of these beds is that, depending on the model, they can be quite pricey. However, as a fellow dog owner I think we can all agree that when it comes to ensuring that our dogs stay happy and comfy, no price is too steep.