If you are new to NYC or have a new pup, you might be wondering where to find a dog park in NYC.
Finding a place to let your beloved dog run and play freely can be challenging in a bustling city like New York.
However, NYC is packed with various dog-friendly parks and spaces that cater to the needs of your furry friend.
- Whether you are new to the city or a seasoned resident, navigating through the abundance of options can be overwhelming.
Fortunately, there are loads of dog parks in NYC, and new ones are also popping up.
NYC Parks has a listing of dog parks by borough or search by zip code at:
We have noticed that some newer dog parks in Lower Manhattan are missing from the list:
- FiDi District: Wall Street and South Street
- Battery Park: World Financial Center / next to North Cove Marina and Gateway Plaza
- Battery Park: Corner of 3rd Pl and Little West Street
- Battery Park: North End Avenue and Warren Street