With the New Year right around the corner, New Year's Resolutions come to mind. But rather than just thinking about what you need to do for yourself...do you and your dog have any New Year's Resolutions for 2017?
Here are some great ideas from around the web: Pet Paradise Resort, asked customers for Dog New Year's Resolutions, here are some responses:
1. I will not rush you to do your duty. No one puts a timer on me.
2. I promise to give you more "sniffing time".
3. Yes, you can get into bed with me. Just give me a little more room.
4. At dinner parties, I will never again falsely accuse you of producing strange odors.
5. I will lose five pounds if you will...ok, three pounds.
"See more of the world"
The Rover created a Top 10 list with the most awesome photos/videos. While it's from 2015, the list is soooo cute and we guarantee it will put a smile on your face.
Here's one: "See More of the World"
We just love the fact that this Yorkie is not only seeing more of the world, but also schlepping the luggage. Maybe we've got to put that ability on the list of things for Kobi to learn in 2015.
Here are 4 from Cesar which we think are great:
1. Visit Ten New Parks or Trails
2. Learn A New Command - Young dogs pick up new commands quickly, but don’t forget old dogs can learn new tricks too. From roll-over to playing dead, even the simplest command can shake things up for you and your dog.
3. Make Your Dog a Home Cooked, Healthy Meal - Treat your dog to the joy of a home cooked meal by adding some healthy new recipes to their diet.
4. Make Time For Your Best Friend - With the duties of day-to-day life, we often forget to relax and spend time with the ones we love. This year be sure to simply enjoy playing, petting, and cuddling with your dog.
Hi, I am Tiger!
Get insights, tips, and tools on the best dog supplies, dog accessories, treats, or training curated by our Chief Dogsized Influencer, Tiger. Stay in the know and instantly get connected to some of the best products and services for any sized dog from puppy, small breed, medium sized dog, to large breed dog.
Submit Your Products
To submit products for consideration, please use the Contact Us mailing address. Note, reviews are at our discretion and products can not be returned.
Want to increase your profile and influence in the dog community? Email us to share how you can contribute as a writer or learn more about our Ambassador Program.
Are you thinking of adopting a dog to bring home to the kids but are not sure which breeds can be considered safe? Because as much as we love dogs and their company, some breeds do not mix well with children. It could be due to several factors like personality traits, dog sizes, aggression, and more. What is clear is that these pooches are the ones to watch out for the most and should not meet your kids.
If you want to adopt a new dog, there is a chance that you may be conflicted between a big dog or a small dog, am I right? This decision can be tough to make for some. So, why not make it easier on yourself and consider a medium size dog instead?
Did you know that dogs are just as much at risk of getting skin cancer as we are? Seriously! Most of them are strongly susceptible to skin damage from sunburns, but not many people think that. And with the temperatures steadily rising, as we get closer to the spring/summer seasons, this can also mean more visits to the veterinarian if we are not careful.
Are you looking for a way to keep your overly-excitable pooch distracted and busy when you are too busy to play with them? If this is the case, then what you need is a dog treat dispenser. This is because boredom is one of the many reasons that lead to dogs chewing up furniture or even acting overly aggressive sometimes.
Are you trying to figure out what is the best dog breed to bring home to your family? There is no question that dogs make great companions, and if you have kids they are a great way to help teach them the value of responsibility and unconditional love. The tricky part is choosing the right dog to blend in with your family lifestyle, and if you are looking for some medium sized dogs, then you have come to the right place!